Return and Refund Policy
Below are the detailed instructions on how to process a return or exchange. The policy begins from the date of purchase. Please see whether either of these pertain to you, and if the item(s) are covered by our 30 days Return Policy.
Lamoriea Jewelry is responsible for postage fee for following conditions:
- We sent the wrong order or item(s), you received any broken items, or the quality of the products you received is poor/defective.
- You received the incorrect photo charm. If the picture’s appearance is different from the photo provided to Lamoriea Jewerly.
- Paint is chipping, Crystals fall off, etc. (We will only exchange the item(s) for the same product, or for item(s) or equal or lesser value.)
Customer is responsible for postage fees, and replacement postage fees for following reasons:
- You chose the wrong size bracelet(s) or ring(s).
- Personal Reasons due to changed mind, personal taste, etc.
- All personalised items are ineligble for return or refund.
- Earrings are non-returnable due to health and safety reasons.
Lamoriea Jewelry is not liable for these issues. (NOT covered by our 30 days return policy.)
- Products are exposed to corrosive substances, or chemicals. Exposure to harsh chemicals can alter that appearance of your Lamoriea.com product. These chemicals include, but are not limited to, Liquid Silver Polish, Pools, Hot Tubs, and Spas. Oxidized silver are easily damaged.
- Products are damaged by misuse, mishandling, or poor maintenance.
- Silver pieces are given detail by oxidation, overtime, they may appear black. To remove this, please clean with the silver polishing cloth to return its original look.
- 365-Day Warranty ONLY covers the watch movement. While the other parts of the watch are covered by our 90 days return policy.
- All the warranty does not apply to damage caused, in our sole opinion, by tampering with or opening the watch or by other than normal use or defects or damage resulting from repairs performed other than by an authorized service facility.
- All warranty does not apply to damage caused, in our sole opinion, by customers misuse, including, but not limited to, wearing the watch while showering, bathing, swimming, snorkelling, water related work and fishing. Please refer to the Special Care on Watch to avoid misuse.
Return Service Procedure:
- Please send us an email, and attach clear photos of the items that represent a quality issue.
- Please follow the instructions that are provided by our customer service team.
- Returns will be processed within 3-5 business days of receipt of your item(s). You will receive an email notification once your return is processed. Please note that payment processing is beyond our control and it may take up to 7-10 additional business days for the funds to be credited to your account used during checkout.