Silver Polishing Cloth
Using our silver polishing cloth to clean silver sterling products.
Take a pea sized amount of toothpaste on a dish and rub into the silver using a dish washing sponge. Rinse in warm water.
Pour one small cup of detergent into a bowl of hot water and place the silver jewelry inside. Leave for 5 minutes, remove and rub with a soft cloth.
Mild Bar Soap
The most effective way to clean sterling silver is with warm water and mild bar soap. (Liquid soap is likely to leave a film on your jewelry, resulting in a dull finish.)
It is optimal to remove jewelry during the following times:
- Household chores, such as dishes, laundry, and when using cleaning supplies
- When exercising, at the gym, or playing contact sports
- When showering or bathing
- Swimming, hot tubs, or saunas
- Very hot places (such as when lying out at the beach or pool)
- When getting ready (i.e: putting on lotion, makeup, hair products)
- Preparing, cooking, or eating foods that contain sulfur (this includes eggs and mayonnaise).
- Outside chores or tasks, such as gardening